قديم 06-25-2013, 11:39 PM   رقم المشاركة : 115
Akemi uchiha
عضو مبتدئ

الحالة
Akemi uchiha غير متواجد حالياً

Akemi uchiha عضوية تخطو طريقها

شكراً: 482
تم شكره 149 مرة في 117 مشاركة

افتراضي رد: صَصَمِتِي تَعَ‘ـبْ دِنيـَآ ، ع‘ــجزْ فِيـهَآ ـآلگـٍلآمْ !

.: I'd come for you :.

Just one more momenThat's all that's neededLike wounded soldiersIn need of feeling

Time to be honestThis time I'm pleadingPlease don't dwell on it'Cause I didn't mean it

I can't believe I saidI'd lay my love on the groundBut it doesn't matter'Cause I made it upForgive me now

Everyday I spent awayMy soul's inside outGotta be somewayThat I can make it upTo you now some how

By now you know thatI'd come for youNo one but youYes, I'd come for youBut only if you told me to

I'd fight for youI'd lie, it's trueGive my life for youYou know I'd always come for you

I was blindfoldedBut now I'm seeingMy mind was closingNow I'm believing

I finally know justWhat it meansTo let some one inTo see the side of meThat no one does or ever will
So if you're ever lost andFind yourself all aloneI'd search foreverJust to bring you homeHere and now, it's a vow

By now you know thatI'd come for youNo one but youYes, I'd come for youBut only if you told me to

I'd fight for youI'd lie, it's trueGive my life for youYou know I'd always come for youYou know I'd always come for you

No matter what gets in my wayAs long as there's still life in meNo matter what, rememberYou know I'll always come for you

Yes, I'd come for youNo one but youYes, I'd come for youBut only if you told me to

And I'd fight for youI'd lie, it's trueGive my life for youYou know I'll always come for you

No matter what gets in my wayAs long as there's still life in meNo matter what, rememberYou know I'll always come for you

I'd crawl across this world for youDo anything you want me toNo matter what, rememberYou know I'll always come for youYou know I'll always come for you

رد مع اقتباس