ضوء القمر 1 ضوء القمر 1 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو مبتدئ

شكراً: 0
تم شكره 45 مرة في 20 مشاركة

ضوء القمر 1 عضوية تخطو طريقها

Oo5o.com (22) السماح او الانتقام ؟ انت ماذا تختار ؟

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم
و الصلاة و السلام على النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم و تحية لجميع الاعضاء
اردت ان اكتب خاطرة لي كتبتها باللغة الانجليزية و اردت نشرها في هذا المنتدى دون غيره
و نظرا لان البعض لا يفهم اللغات الاجنبية فانا مسؤولة امامكم و امام الله عن مفهوم المحتوى لانني انا من كتبته بنفسي

و رجاءً ممنوع نقله
When the chance is yours , it’s your turn , you’ve the two choice either forgiveness or revenge !
Then what would you choose to do??now I’m in this situation what’s my position ?personally I always forgive , then I always get hurts , this time , this day , everything has changed … instead to every tears I shed , instead of every scream I shouted , I’d be the one who break the people ‘s hearts ..the one who kills the souls , you can call me a fool , crazy, murderer, evil or bad girl , any adjectives ,any nickname …… I wouldn’t care , ‘cause I’ve been weak , very weak like a looser , but now , I’m strong… strong to face all my fears , strong to standing tall !! …… I’ve learned too much, now , I’m the master , I should teach you something special “how to respect me” I can break the rules, you can treat me like a criminal , gives you what you didn’t deserve and what you’ll never ever deserve was my crime …my mistake was given you the honor to insult me … however I promise you that you will never saw me cry ……I wanna restore my honor , somehow , yes , I can do it ….
I dislike this world , dislike faults , hate myself , this feeling … I wanna destroy everything standing in my way , I hate when the guilty person apologized to me , why I have to forgive you ? why should I forget what you do to me ?? saying “sorry , just forget , it won’t happen again” isn’t the good solution ….it doesn’t help it , doesn’t calm me down ….
Actually I can’t forget all the pain , all the sorrow that you given me , specially your words , it used to break me down , to broke my heart , but not now …….what I’m supposed to do ? for me you’re something special , but if it’s a game , I’ll show you how it’s played ……..
I’m not a doctor to deal the foolish patients , I’m not the nurse to treat the kids , I’m not the children mum !!! so, stop joking at me …
between love and hate a thin line , between , the life and the death a few seconds , between the good side and the bad side , the light and the darkness , between yes and no , between all of these , there is a piece of emotion , a word , a distance , …….. but between ME and YOU , between YOU and I there is a levels ……between forgiveness and revenge , between the happy ending and the tragedy ending , just a beat of heart and a decision of destiny …. so what can I choose to be fair …???
Now , it’s my turn , my vision , my opinion , my life ………. YOU! You used to be a part of my life , I said ”used to be” , did you know what does it mean?? “used to be “??? This is the joker card ….. that does mean “ happened in the past , and won’t happen anymore” ………
I can’t feel comfortable in both of your absence and your presence, , life keeps separate us while fate keeps insist to gathering us “ over and over again” not for one or twice ….. it’s for many time !!! I’m tired of pretending the role of angels , what I’m supposed to do? this is a test so what should I answer?? What’s my best decision “ forgiveness or revenge “ ?????
Signature :
Imperfection is the human’s mistake ! everyone must respect this miss , isn’t my fault , I hate to do what I don’t want to do ! I’m free to decide , My way in this life “ either you regret, or you’ll pay the price “ ……… I can’t keep calm cause I’m magical, and so amazing prodigy girl , yeah , that’s me …….

-:مواضيع أخرى تفيدك:-

رد مع اقتباس
5 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ ضوء القمر 1 على المشاركة المفيدة: