قديم 08-16-2012, 05:25 PM
الصورة الرمزية مروة
مروة مروة غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

شكراً: 0
تم شكره 151 مرة في 52 مشاركة

مروة عضوية تخطو طريقها

افتراضي روميو-جولييت

That you were Romeo. You were throwing pebbles and my daddy said stay away from Juliet & I was crying on the staircarse.Bigginig you please don’t go & I said” Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone. I’ll be waiting all there’s left to do is run .You will be the prince & I’ll be the princess it’s a love story baby just say yes”. So I sneak out to the garden to see you .we keep quit ‘cause we’re dead if they know .So close your eyes escape this town for a little while .’Cause you were Romeo was scarlet letter & my daddy said stay away from Juliet .but you were everything to me .”Romeo save me ,they try to tell me how to feel .this love is difficult but it’s real .don’t be afraid .we’ll make it out of this mess. I got tired of waiting wondering if you were ever coming around. My faith in you is fading .when I met you on the facebook & I said Romeo save me I’ve been feeling so alone I keep waiting for you but you never come .Is this in my head? I don’t know what to think .he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring & said “Marry me Juliet you’ll never have to be alone, I love you Juliet and that’s all I really know .I talked to your dad ,go pick out a white dress “

It’s a love story baby just say yes
I never let you go I never let you leave, we are living in a dream that’s hard to reach, what’s the better than a dream? A dream turned to reality”I want you in my life”
we can be two rebels .breaking the rules me & you .you & I. it’s a long way down we so high off the ground sendin for an angel to bring your heart oh boy where did you come from ?
If the purpose of my life is find the happiness. So YOU are all my life….
I think so much about the distance between us then I say: “there is no long distance about love .is always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles about them”
A true friend is hard to find ….Is always on mind………Is one of kind ……..A true friend is someone like YOU……..Is wonderful to have YOU in my world.
I cannot breath a no second without you .because I only dream of YOU. Because I can only think of YOU. Because YOU are only my reality. My only truth .that’s the truth. But how can I convince you of it? Thought I should write it on a mirror to tell YOU. Tell the world. That I have no word other than YOU. That YOU are my universe my life my reason for existence that much I know nothing else……..BE MY LIFE ………... MY WORLD.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.

-:مواضيع أخرى تفيدك:-

رد مع اقتباس
3 أعضاء قالوا شكراً لـ مروة على المشاركة المفيدة: