ملتقى مونمس ®

ملتقى مونمس ® (https://monms.com/)
-   منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية (https://monms.com/m38/)
-   -   success proverbs (https://monms.com/t15191.html)

ABU.3SKOOR 07-05-2011 08:10 AM

success proverbs

in the name of allah
Hi respectable monms members
Today I breing for you a lot of Success proverbs>>>>>>>>>>
let's read them......................

Bill Gates:
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose, [Microsoft founder and CEO]

George Ross:
To be successful, you have to be able to relate to people; they have to be satisfied with your personality to be able to do business with you and to build a relationship with mutual trust, [Successful Billionaire Investor]

Peter F. Drucker:
There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all.

Abraham Lincoln:
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.
Albert Einstein:
Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.
Albert Schweitzer:
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Anna Pavlova:
To follow without halt, one aim; there is the secret of success. And success? What is it? I do not find it in the applause of the theater; it lies rather in the satisfaction of accomplishment.

Bernadette Devlin:
Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win.
Bessie Stanley:
He has achieved success who has lived well, laughed often and loved much; who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of little children; who has filled his niche and accomplished his task; who has left the world better than he found it, whether by an improved poppy, a perfect poem, or a rescued soul; who has never lacked appreciation of earth's beauty or failed to express it; who has always looked for the best in others and given them the best he had; whose life was an inspiration; whose memory a benediction. - published 11/30/1905 in the Lincoln (Kansas) Sentinel - an adaptation of this is often attributed to Ralph Waldo Emerson, though nothing like it has been found in his writings.
Coco Chanel:
How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone.
Corita Kent:
Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed.

At the end I hope that you like my topic
And I wait for your responses, which are encouraging me and encourage me to give you more

A H M E A D 07-08-2011 05:25 PM

رد: success proverbs

thank you my brother for your excellent topic keep up.

A H M E A D 07-08-2011 05:50 PM

thank you my brother for your excellent topic keep up.

miranda cosgrove 07-08-2011 08:30 PM

thanks verey much

ABU.3SKOOR 07-08-2011 09:42 PM

thank you all for your the best responses

ABU.3SKOOR 07-09-2011 01:14 PM

THANKS MY SISTER FOR YOUR RESPONSE

ώ ђ м❥« 07-09-2011 09:37 PM

thanks verey much